Facio Five

Facio Five
John, Melissa, Christian, Faith, and Zoe We are Disneyland fanatics, and have been yearly pass-holders for the last 4 years. We love having children especially because it gives us automatic approval to be "kids" again:) We are crazy about chipolte, and swear that we need to stop eating there if were ever going to lose weight!!! We are obessive compulsive and you would never know that we have 3 small children by looking at our house. I guess that is a good thing that John and I are both cleaning freaks, I can't imagaine having a messy husband. We both love our jobs and consider them to be a lot more than jobs, but rather our ministries for Christ. Above everything we love Christ and look forward to Him comming back for us-soon!

Where Dreams Come True

Our Family

Our Family
Beach Bums

Our View in Big Bear

Our View in Big Bear
John and I were laying down

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010
The kiddos

Halloween

Halloween
Army!!!

My LOve

Our new Kitten

Our new Kitten
Meet COCO

Zoe is 3

Zoe is 3
Me and my baby

Zoe's Bday

Zoe's Bday
The cousins

At the Ranch

At the Ranch
Family Bday for Zoe

Pumkin Patch

Pumkin Patch
My Babies

Monday, December 29, 2008

December 29, 2008

The year is almost over, I can't believe how fast time goes by! I am looking forward to another blessed year, and seeing what the Lord has planned for us. My prayer is that I would grow into a deeper relationship with Christ, that I would not be comfortable with who I am, but rather continuing to be all that the Lord wants me to be. John and I were praying together last night and just asking the Lord to open up doors, and to use us for His purpose. Just praying for us to not be clouded with material things, but to be focused on spiritual things. How can we be used for your Glory? Directed us, lead us, use us, and guide us to your will and not our will. I also pray for my family that they would continue to grow in Christ, looking to Him to direct them and change them.

When I was reading the book of James last night, I was encouraged to not just have faith, but to be a doer of my faith. Faith without work is dead, and a dead faith is worse than no faith at all. Faith endures trials, Faith understands temptations, Faith obeys the Word and does not just hear, but does. This is the kind of Faith I want and will continue to seek...

No comments: