Facio Five

Facio Five
John, Melissa, Christian, Faith, and Zoe We are Disneyland fanatics, and have been yearly pass-holders for the last 4 years. We love having children especially because it gives us automatic approval to be "kids" again:) We are crazy about chipolte, and swear that we need to stop eating there if were ever going to lose weight!!! We are obessive compulsive and you would never know that we have 3 small children by looking at our house. I guess that is a good thing that John and I are both cleaning freaks, I can't imagaine having a messy husband. We both love our jobs and consider them to be a lot more than jobs, but rather our ministries for Christ. Above everything we love Christ and look forward to Him comming back for us-soon!

Where Dreams Come True

Our Family

Our Family
Beach Bums

Our View in Big Bear

Our View in Big Bear
John and I were laying down

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010
The kiddos

Halloween

Halloween
Army!!!

My LOve

Our new Kitten

Our new Kitten
Meet COCO

Zoe is 3

Zoe is 3
Me and my baby

Zoe's Bday

Zoe's Bday
The cousins

At the Ranch

At the Ranch
Family Bday for Zoe

Pumkin Patch

Pumkin Patch
My Babies

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The weekend is here!!!!

This morning I woke up feeling so energized and refreshed. This was my first week back to work after being home for 6 weeks with Zoe. It was also the last week of school! I had my final project due on Tuesday night, which I was able to get an extension on, since Zoe was in the hospital. I spent literally all week working on it, not getting to bed until 2am. With that I also managed to make it to the gym in the morning at 4am. That was fun:) When I workout I have so much more energy and the workout carries me through the demands of the day. Last night I submitted my final project for my statistical research and it was 15 pages long, I could have added more, but I was done! Sent the attachment to my professor at 11:30pm. Yeah!!!!! I am so happy!! So, now just 1 more class and I graduate in April with my masters in curriculum, lets just wait and see if I will really be done. John says I should just get my PHD, and the thought is tempting, I mean as much as I get stressed about school, I really do enjoy learning, I guess that's why I chose to be a teacher:) For the next two weeks I have parent conferences and then 2 weeks of Chirstmas break! Looking forward to being home, and hanging out with family and friends.

This morning John is putting the Chirstmas lights on the house and then we are going to our best friends Josh and Sarah's house for dinner and to see the Christmas lights. We always have so much fun fellowshiping with them! It will be a late night:)

Sunday we will be going to first service at church and then heading down to our favorite place Disneyland! My cousins will be there too! Look forward to seeing all of them! I will post pictures at a later time. I will also be posting Thanksgiving pictures today! But for now I need to go to the gym!

2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Oh yay!!! I want to go to Dinseyland too :). Love you girl---SO GLAD you are blogging and I can keep up this way!! And your Mom's house looked gorgeous!!!! We tried to go see her lights the other this weekend while we were out and about but they weren't on :(. Love you so much and have a great week!!!!! xoxoxo

The Bagley Bunch said...

Hey girl!!!! Got your little "love note" on our blog...I miss you :(. It would be really cool to get us all together to hang out SOON! Especially around CHRISTmas! I miss you...did I already say that? :). LOVE YOU too!!!