I can't believe how fast summer is going! We have been having such a wonderful time as a family. We got to spend lots of time at Newport Beach, park dates, summer nights in Oak Glen, movies, dinner, hanging out with friends, bbqs and Big Bear for the 4th of July!
JOhn and I are still teaching at church and are having lots of fun with all the kids, we were so excited that we had 37 kids in our class on Tuesday night! Summer Bible Blast was amazing as always and seeing kids make commitments was priceless. Looking forward to seeing those kids go home and minister to their parents:) Not sure if John is going to be teaching a home fellowship in the fall, he is still praying about it, so we will have to wait and see. God is so good and has continued to bless our family and our marriage, He gets all the credit!
We also are super excited that my little sister is getting married on August 8th. I finally have a brother, who happens to be a great guy, who is perfect for my sister! I look forward to seeing them grow in their own personal walks with the Lord, as well as in their lives as husband and wife! And of course, I can't wait to be an auntie!
I also will be returning to work in August. I have a long term teaching position for 1st grade at my son's school and am super excited! It will be a challenge getting use to at first, but then I will find my grove, and it will be cake!
Having fun reading books from C.S. Lewis
" When a man is getting better he understands more and more clearly the evil that is still left in him. When a man is getting worse he understands his own badness less and less. A moderately bad man knows he is not very good: a thoroughly bad man thinks he is all right. This is common sense, really. You understand sleep when you are awake, not while you are sleeping." Just like are walks with Christ, when we are spiritually awake we can truly understand evil for what it is.
Facio Five
John, Melissa, Christian, Faith, and Zoe We are Disneyland fanatics, and have been yearly pass-holders for the last 4 years. We love having children especially because it gives us automatic approval to be "kids" again:) We are crazy about chipolte, and swear that we need to stop eating there if were ever going to lose weight!!! We are obessive compulsive and you would never know that we have 3 small children by looking at our house. I guess that is a good thing that John and I are both cleaning freaks, I can't imagaine having a messy husband. We both love our jobs and consider them to be a lot more than jobs, but rather our ministries for Christ. Above everything we love Christ and look forward to Him comming back for us-soon!
Our Family
Beach Bums
Our View in Big Bear
John and I were laying down
Halloween 2010
The kiddos
Halloween
Army!!!
My LOve
Our new Kitten
Meet COCO
Zoe is 3
Me and my baby
Zoe's Bday
The cousins
At the Ranch
Family Bday for Zoe
Pumkin Patch
My Babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment