Facio Five
John, Melissa, Christian, Faith, and Zoe We are Disneyland fanatics, and have been yearly pass-holders for the last 4 years. We love having children especially because it gives us automatic approval to be "kids" again:) We are crazy about chipolte, and swear that we need to stop eating there if were ever going to lose weight!!! We are obessive compulsive and you would never know that we have 3 small children by looking at our house. I guess that is a good thing that John and I are both cleaning freaks, I can't imagaine having a messy husband. We both love our jobs and consider them to be a lot more than jobs, but rather our ministries for Christ. Above everything we love Christ and look forward to Him comming back for us-soon!
Our Family
Beach Bums
Our View in Big Bear
John and I were laying down
Halloween 2010
The kiddos
Halloween
Army!!!
My LOve
Our new Kitten
Meet COCO
Zoe is 3
Me and my baby
Zoe's Bday
The cousins
At the Ranch
Family Bday for Zoe
Pumkin Patch
My Babies
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Beyond Rubies....
Had an awesome time with my dearest sister Sarah. We had girl time talking about God's call on our lives, and getting ready to be used for His Purpose and Glory. Were calling our ministry Worth Beyond Rubies, still praying...still waiting..For now we have 2 titus, Proverbs 31, and colossians 3:16. Thank you Lord for working...more to come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment