Facio Five

Facio Five
John, Melissa, Christian, Faith, and Zoe We are Disneyland fanatics, and have been yearly pass-holders for the last 4 years. We love having children especially because it gives us automatic approval to be "kids" again:) We are crazy about chipolte, and swear that we need to stop eating there if were ever going to lose weight!!! We are obessive compulsive and you would never know that we have 3 small children by looking at our house. I guess that is a good thing that John and I are both cleaning freaks, I can't imagaine having a messy husband. We both love our jobs and consider them to be a lot more than jobs, but rather our ministries for Christ. Above everything we love Christ and look forward to Him comming back for us-soon!

Where Dreams Come True

Our Family

Our Family
Beach Bums

Our View in Big Bear

Our View in Big Bear
John and I were laying down

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010
The kiddos

Halloween

Halloween
Army!!!

My LOve

Our new Kitten

Our new Kitten
Meet COCO

Zoe is 3

Zoe is 3
Me and my baby

Zoe's Bday

Zoe's Bday
The cousins

At the Ranch

At the Ranch
Family Bday for Zoe

Pumkin Patch

Pumkin Patch
My Babies

Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome 2010, Please Slow down!!!

It has been forever since I last updated, so long that I even forgot my password to sign in! We can't believe 2009 is over already, and 2010 is here. We are excited to see what this new year will bring us. We don't really make New Year's Revolutions, but always start the New Year holding hands and praying. Mostly just thanking Jesus for Saving us and blessing us in so many ways. Praying for Him to complete the work that He has started in our lives, strengthening our marriage, keeping our focus on Him so that we can be the best spouses, parents, children, siblings, and friends we can possibly be. Chris Tomlin's song I will rise has got to be one of my favorite songs for 2009, listen and worship our Loving God:)

There's a peace I've come to know Though my heart and flesh may fail There's an anchor for my soul I can say "It is well" Jesus has overcome And the grave is overwhelmed The victory is won He is risen from the dead [Chorus:] And I will rise when He calls my name No more sorrow, no more pain I will rise on eagles' wings Before my God fall on my knees And rise I will rise There's a day that's drawing near When this darkness breaks to light And the shadows disappear And my faith shall be my eyes Jesus has overcome And the grave is overwhelmed The victory is won He is risen from the dead [Chorus:] And I will rise when He calls my name No more sorrow, no more pain I will rise on eagles' wings Before my God fall on my knees And rise I will rise And I hear the voice of many angels sing, "Worthy is the Lamb" And I hear the cry of every longing heart, "Worthy is the Lamb" [x2][Chorus:] And I will rise when He calls my name No more sorrow, no more pain I will rise on eagles' wings Before my God fall on my knees And rise I will rise....

No comments: